Steve's Trip to Alaska 2010

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 11: Fairbanks to No where

I didnt sleep as late as I wanted so I got up, put the laundry in the washer and set about putting the pictures together for posting.  I did that, then headed out for lunch and then a movie.

Saw the A-team, got some good BBQ at Tubbies and that was pretty much it.  Looked for a verizon store but one does not exist in Fairbanks.

Tomorrow I head south east.  I'm stopping in North Pole to take some pictures so you all better be nice or I'll tell Santa.  I'd love to get to Whitehorse which is 720 miles away but I doubt I will.

I have a change in plans. I'm nixing the across Canada return and I'm going to head through glacier Nation park then highway it home.

Felt weird not to be on a bike today.

1 comment:

  1. Good choice on Glacier NP. Going to the Sun Road is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete